Saturday, January 5, 2013

Life cycles of plants and Farmers Markets

Today I went to the Oregon City Farmers Market : Winter Location, you can read more about it here. But it was fun and made me think of this Spring and being able to focus my energy on planting seeds that will grow into hopefully edible and delicious food to eat. Right now, I will stay content with my Christmas Cactus which seems to be at the end of its blooming cycle and is looking a tad bit sad. I think I need to remind myself that this is a natural plant phase and that it most likely is not going to just completely die on me. I would be really sad if it did though! Those are my thoughts from now, and the beginning of my attempt to post at least once a week. I can't wait to have more interesting and productive things to share! 

Brb.Peaches

1 comment: