Saturday, November 26, 2011

Starting out as someone who has killed cacti...

Yes, that's me. So now I am on a adventure to grow things, grow them well, and know what the hell I am doing in the process. And if you couldn't tell because of the mentioned cacti murder, I do have a love for cacti and have started a small collection thanks to the nearest IKEA! I will definitely be posting more on that later. I also like flowers and plants that actually look good, I can't stand when people have plants/flowers/bushes that are not edible and look terrible. What purpose do they have? NONE!

One of my biggest goals is to be able to grow my own edibles, because I know where it came from, supposedly will taste better, and will hopefully save me some money!

So, assuming that I can remember to AT LEAST water my plantlings, you will see my baby seeds grow into something eye catching and beautiful or at least edible and utterly yummy.

Brb.Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment